My equipment at home
Only to inform you of my sound engines, I give this list. There's no purpose of advertising any single piece of it. This might be especially helpful for the practical examples, so we may identify the sound sources. It's just, I don't want you wondering: "How did he get that out of his linux machine?" Alright here we go. :-)
- Roland XP30 synthesizer keyboard - it's based on samples. If you're looking for the pianos, strings and other orchestral instruments: this is you candidate No.1.
- Clavia Nordlead 3 - virtual analogue synthesizer. All strange electronic sounds are likely to originate here.
- Yamaha DX7 IID - Just recently I got that old piece. Likely to produce a lot of electric sound backup
- Zoom tr123 drummachine - it's mostly in use for natural sounding drumkits, because they exceed the range of my other firepower... :-)
- MAM VF11 - channel vocoder. It's rarely used, but I'd prefer it to software, since it is fully and truly analogue.
- A soprano and an alto recorder - I've just recently discovered them for music. So if you hear them: They're not out of the box.
- A tinwhistle joined the collection - I'm not sure, when it will actually join my recordings
- An XRay live-microphone - Just recently I started recording myself and the recorder. Please excuse my early attempts, if you come across them!
- Some 700MHz cpu
- An MAudio/Midiman delta 1010LT soundcard - for recording (I'm not sure if it is MAudio or Midiman... They changed the name or were bought/sold)
- An onboard soundcard - no longer in use
- A few cables :-) - including of course the sacred cable :-) (That one you always forget, when it is urgently needed)
Back to top of page
someday the copyright notice :-)
Last modified : Feb 12
Rendered with bug.sh version: 0.3